Saturday 17 July 2010

Fridge Magnet - My collection

Hmmm.... where should I begin, to tell a story of how great collecting magnet can be.. hmm, to start with, I started collecting fridge magnets since last year. Initially, it was not fancy me at all. I got my earlier collection of magnets from friends who went visiting somewhere and bought fridge magnets from those places as a gift. As a result, I got quite a lot of these beautiful and fascinating magnets. ..

I felt a bit regret not to love this hobby earlier, since I was active travelling in the early year of study, here. hmmm...

I bought some of my collection at the places I been, as stated on the magnets. My friends contributed some of them (I bought some for them every time I travelled). My husband also bought some of the magnets for me, and also he asked his friends who went travelling to buy some magnets for me. I am more than happy when he supports my hobby and helps me to collect them. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment