Thursday 8 September 2022

Welcome back myself to my old blog.

Oh my God! I really forgot that I have this blog since 2010, I guess. Looking back from my post, I shared about my old hobby, collecting fridge magnets. After getting back from the UK, to be honest, I haven't unpacked my fridge magnets until now (from 2011 to 2022). I hope they are still in good conditions. If I have free times, I will continue to post about them. No promises. Actually, many things happened since 2011 until now. Some were so difficult to share with others. I am not going to recap all those happened between these forgotten years, perhaps only some. What am I doing now? I am now holding a position at the Center for Academic Development and Management (CADM) UNIMAS. My tasks are to provide advisory services and coordinate the implementation on the Curriculum Development and Innovation matters such as the development of new academic programs, 2u2i programs, hybrid programs, APEL matters (e.g. APEL.A, APEL.C, APEL.Q), development of ODL and other matters that related. I like the energy of the CADM team, which we have about the same attitude, understanding and working phases. Apart from my management work, I do love doing research on my field such as trace metals, biogeochemistry, water quality, microplastics, aquatic pollution issues, aquatic organisms study, and my new research interest is on the marine eDNA. Oh ya, I am currently looking for a PhD candidate that has interest to purse his/her study in marine eDNA. Do drop me an email if you are interested (aifarah @ unimas.my) Ok lah, I share this picture with the readers. I won a Teaching Excellence Award in MAGU2020 (Anugerah Pengalaman Pembelajaran Imersif (Teradun)
See you on the next update. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment